Elegant Pearl Nail Art Brush With Beautiful Carved Gold Ferrule For
Different Type Nail Painting
9 PCS professional nail art brush set contains different sizes of
nail paiting brushes. They are perfect for nail art detial painting
and fine lining, expecially for 3D effects. It aids in the creation
of thin, beautiful, and properly designed nail enhancements.
1.Brush details: Nature kolinsky hair bristles with wood handle.
2.Nature kolinsky hair chemical resistant bristles are perfect with
water or acrylic based nail art paint.
3.These brushes are designed to be lightweight for easy, natural
4.All brushes can be used with gel polish and normal nail lacquer.
5.We're cruelty-free - no animals were harmed in the making of
6.The carved ferrule makes the brush more delicate and more
7.Ergonomically designed to be held comfortably in your hand.
8.Wooden brush handle will not deteriorate when exposed to nail
|Material Hair||Nature kolinsky hair|
|Material Handle||Wood handle|
|Hair Color||Nature color of the kolinsky hair|
|Handle Color||Pearl White|
|Package||PVC tube or opp bag for each single products|
- As a professional factory with powerful research department, we
good at OEM
- OEM parts: Hair/ Handle/ Ferrule/ Color/ Size/ Package
- Advantage: Industrial Cluster/Low Cost Material
- Free sample
- Send out after QC is carefully checked
- Tracking shipping information
- Check your feedback even good or bad
- Serve you well until you satisfy our sample
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets
manufacturers in China over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes and
brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality
makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and
makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional
management expertise, experienced staff as well as good
professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA|
- 15 years experiences for manufacturing and exporting MAKEUP BRUSH.
- High-level development skill and advanced techniques.
- Reliable production quality.
- Prompt delivery and best price.
- Any custom design concept can be brought into reality.
- Long term relationships with customers are created by helping them
develop and launch a successful product lines.
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
Nail Art Brush Types
Each nail art brush type has a specific use. The main types of
brushes are fan brushes, flat brushes, angled brushes, stripe
brushes, line brushes, and detail brushes. A dotting tool is not a
brush, but often comes with nail art sets.
|Fan brush||Bristles in fan shape||Parallel lines, airbrushed look|
|Flat brush||Flat blade, different widths and lengths||Thick lines, one-stroke applications|
|Angled brush||Angled blade, different widths and lengths||Angles, geometric shapes, lines|
|Striping tool||Long, narrow blade||Fine long stripes|
|Line brush||Narrow, short, stiff blade||Small detailed lines|
|Detail brush||Small, short, stiff blade||Flower petals, small details|
|Dotting tool||No bristles, circular metal tip||Dots|
While each brush has a specific use, there are also techniques that
use these brushes and tools in creative ways. For example, the
dotting tool creates marbled patterns when swirling multiple colors
together. Artists can exercise creativity with nail art brushes,
but the first step is to master the basic techniques with each
Applying Polish or Nail Acrylic With Nail Art Brushes
Using nail art brushes is different from using a regular nail
polish brush. In the case of nail art brushes, "less is more."
While it is fine to load the brush with a blob of polish when
covering the nail, nail art brushes need just a little polish or
pigment. Too much on the brush leaves puddles or smears. It is
possible to load brushes with different amounts of nail polish to
achieve different effects. Professionals also recommend moving the
nail rather than the brush when using nail art brushes for fine
lines. This helps create straight, steady lines.
Nail Art Brush Cleaning and Maintenance
When buying nail art brushes, it is important to buy brush care
supplies at the same time. These are not expensive but they are
essential to keep brushes usable. Acetone is necessary to remove
nail polish but it also damages bristles over time. Therefore, it
is better not to leave brushes soaking in acetone for an extended
period. For other paints and pigments, brush cleaners or brush
conditioners keep bristles in good shape.
Once the brushes are clean, make sure they dry out well. It is best
to prevent acetone from getting into the ferrule, or the metal part
that holds the bristles, because acetone can dissolve the glue that
binds the bristles together. A brush holder cup is useful for
holding brushes suspended in a cleaning solution. Never leave
brushes resting on the bristles because this permanently bends the